Wednesday, August 12, 2009

WANNA PISS IN MY CHEERIOS...SAY WHAT?

Okay, so I play darts on Wednesday nights... It's fun, at a great bar/restaurant... I can bring Laurel... and the people who also throw are awesome... for the most part. There are only a few people there that I don't like to throw with or against. Poor sports. People who can't say "Good Game" or "Nice Darts" or laugh... people who are your partner even...And when you throw a bagel, it's not like you're not already going... "DAMMIT, what the F^$* did I throw that for?" - then your partner chimes in with, "Hey man, I already closed 19's... you gotta pick up your game, man" -
STOP! I. AM. NOT. A. MAN.
--- and hello... what the hell happened to good 'ol fashioned ENCOURAGEMENT?!? Because honestly, if that's your idea of motivation for your partner... well, let's just thank the good Lord I am not your wife. I'd have left your a$$ a LONG time ago. To make matters worse, I'm officially pissed at myself for allowing this person to piss me off. So.. as you can tell, I allowed this guy to ruin what would otherwise be considered a great evening.

Had a great day today, spent playing in the waves at Cocoa with Katie and Kevin. Talked wedding schtuff... played in the sand, made sammiches. It was a good day! Laurel had a blast, and I'm sure all that sunshine gave her a couple more freckles.

Today's backhanded moral: Don't let anyone piss in your cheerios!

No comments:

Post a Comment