Sunday, August 9, 2009

Giving it a go..


I blog on MySpace, I rant on facebook, so I figured, what the heck... I'm just going to do ONE BLOG. Maybe all my followers from the random social networks will follow...maybe they won't. Maybe I'll get some new readers! In any event, here it begins.
Expect to see a smattering of my everyday sarcastic *wit* combined with the oh so cute tales that are Laurel [my 4 year old daughter].
Always photos, always, always... and as life continues to throw obstacles in my path [ what fun would it be otherwise] I shall continue to look at it and talk about it! I love to draw, paint, design and take photos. Mix in my mini-me and we have tons of fun! I also love to travel, see the world, meet new people! Oh and I'll use this as a sounding board on some projects maybe!


Just to throw a few sites out there.... some of which have not been updated in ages...
Fuzzy Travel
deviantArt

No comments:

Post a Comment